Simple, healthy products made from locally grown ingredients!
- Immune system booster
- Natural antihistamine for allergies
- High in antioxidants and polyphenols
- Used to prevent and alleviate cold and flu symptoms
- Slows RNA attachment of viruses
- Slows and may inhibit viral propagation
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or USDA
- Extracted using organic apple cider vinegar with The Mother
- Low pH fermentation with no added yeasts
- Gravity filtered to reduce oxidation of polyphenols
- Cold extracted at 40°F over two months to preserve heat-sensitive vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants
- Sustainably grown in the US
- Never contains any concentrates, powders, or flavorings
- Sustainably grown black currants and grapes added for additional vitamin C and resveratrol
- Vegan, gluten-free, low glycemic, 100% non-GMO
- Natural probiotic and prebiotic
Shrub is a colonial fruit preservation method.
- Always starts with whole fruit, never concentrates, dried fruit or artificial ingredients
- Cold extracted to maintain fruit nutrients
- Great way to get apple cider vinegar into your diet
- Very hydrating when mixed with water
- Whole fruit sourced from local farmers
- Organic apple cider vinegar with the 'mother'
- Large crystal organic cane sugar
- Flavor your water or tea.
- Make a natural soda by adding it to bubbly water
- Make great cocktails. Simply add one part shrub to 2 parts spirit of choice. Add soda or soda water and shake with ice.
- Use as you would vinegar in any of your recipes, such as marinades or vinaigrette.
- Take daily for the benefits of the fruit and vinegar